Prevention is better than cure. Around the world the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in lockdowns and avoidance of regular health check ups. This is creating a long term risk of developing other illnesses. And if you’re over the age of 45, or are living with a chronic condition, it’s even more important to have your tests to ensure longevity.
Why we need regular check-ups
- To improve health and increase lifespan
- Pick up on dangerous health issues before they become problematic
- Reduce the cost of healthcare over time by avoiding expensive medical services
- Increase the chances for efficient treatment and cure
- Be informed on new medical advances or available technologies
Excerpted from Longevity